Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rosemilk - Pretty in Pink!

The first time I tasted Rosemilk was in Sree Annapoorna - Coimbatore. From the day I was a great fan of rosemilks. I wonder how the rosemilk they serve alone had the rose essence at the bottom and I used to stir it with the straw. As a kid I was very excited to see the pink color getting beautifully mixed with milk.
Rosemilk
Its been so long since I drank rosemilk, should say I totally forgot it when I started drinking my fav chocolate milkshake. Last week when I went for monthly grocery shopping saw this rose essence in Foodworld. With no hestitation I took it and by now I have made it so many times :)


Should I have to give you the recipe for this?! ;)
Chilled Milk + Sugar + Rose Essence = Yummy Rosemilk!


My bday month seems to be too much fun and lucky even before my day has approached. Awards, tags and what not ! It added on when........Couple of days back, opened my inbox to see a new message from Nags with the subject "You won the book". I first cudnt believe it, as luck is very far from me :)
Anyways luck has breezed my way this time...... I m happy to tell you that I won the book in this giveaway. I have just started reading the book and I am really thankful to Nags for such a nice book. It surely has changed my perception about diets and you knw the lazy me has started exercising already!


Coming to the award, I feel very much excited and honoured in receiving the honest scrap award. Thank you so much Renu!


Requirements:
I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it.
I must list 10 honest things about myself.
I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links.
I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.


Here are my 10 honest confessions:
1.I feel each day is a little life n I luv it :)
2.I completely enjoy being a mother
3.I go crazy after mobiles and bags
4.If I like a movie, I prefer watching it many times instead of a new one
5.I love watching the rain
6.I am addicted to my system
7.I am a planned person and struggle to take things at the last minute
8.I adore friendship
9.I cook to click :)
10.I love longdrives in car with music turned on


And I am passing this to my honest scrappers:


Only 7?! Hmm have to stop here then.....You all deserve the award too, Do pick it up! I am tired of writing a long post so let me have my rosemilk :)
Rosemilk

13 comments:

  1. rose milk is one of my faves! I hate to have white milk and so need to put something in it - so I always have the bottled syrup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you like the book. And thanks for the award!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrads on winning the book!!

    Thanks for the award! Love your pretty Pink RoseMilk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...rosy click...very pretty.....feeling like having a glass right now.....Congrats on that book and award.....thank u for thinking of me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely drink, congrats on winning the book and for the award..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award, winning the book and hope the luck keeps shining on you. Rose milk looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sharmilee,
    congrats....rose milk luks yum with the pink backdrop:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy milk.Congrats on the award.I like how u said u cook to click.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rose milkshakes is one of my fav too..its best for summers :) congratulations on your award and winning the book :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh..so gorgeous..Its been so long since I had this Sharmi..I am craving now..dont get the essence here though..:(
    congrats on the win n awards n thanks for pasing on..have done it before..:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sharmilee, I know this is too many comments from me! Sorry but cant stop saying something about rose milk!! Its such a favorite of mine!!! I still remember my visits to my grandparents place in madurai, we used to drink rosemilk daily from a shop just opposite our house. And it used be the same thing, rose essence in the bottom, and I loved the pink color!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there, I'm a first timer. I've admired so many girls for their blog from our place(TN).But this is the first time writing comments :)I love your confession. The rain part and long drive in the car with the music you love are always fav. Congratulation on your wonderful work .keep up the good work. - Kavitha

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Kavitha : Thanks a lot for ur encouraging words, it surely made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete