Sunday, August 16, 2009

Chocolate Pedas

Mahimas choco pedas has been in my to do list for long and I finally made it. I really am looking for some quick recipes/snacks as I find very lil time to spend in the kitchen :) Trust me, these choco pedas tasted so yummy...I wud say its a definite try for all chocolate lovers!

Chocolate Pedas
Ingredients:
Coco powder - 1.5 tbsp
Milk Powder - 4 tbsp
Almond powder - 3 tbsp [Just powder the almonds/badams raw]
Marie Biscuits - 3 small powdered
Boiled milk - as needed to make the dough [I used 2 tbsp ]

Method:
1.Mix all the above ingredients together and make a soft dough.
2.Add 2 drops of oil/ghee to ur hands while rolling it into ur desired shapes to avoid stickyness.
This yielded me 5 pedas!

16 comments:

  1. Chocolate peda. Wow what an idea. Looks like fudge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clear cool pic Sharmi..looks mouth watering..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thas cool and wonderful hey u changed ur layout looks sooooooooooo good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...so many changes in your blog...since my last visit....very pretty makeover to your blog...looks spacey and comfortable....pretty heading too....I too have bookmarked those peda's....nice pic and yum presentation....

    ReplyDelete
  5. and one more thing, presentation is amazing.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hai Sharmilee..when i saw the snap i forgot myself for 2minutes..amazing snap..and was so suprised when i came to know you made this with just 4ingredients..amazing sharmilee....your recipe is bookmarked and i guarantee that it wont be in to do list for long time by waiting for a trial..my parents are coming from kerala for one week in next month,,so i wl make this for sure..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummy...and the presentation is awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sharmi, I didn't find almond powder, will it help to just roast and powder almonds for this?
    I bought cocoa powder thinking will make this for Diwali but then no almond powder so Made on Katlis...
    hope you are having a great Diwali !

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Nimi : Almond powder is nothing but just powdering it raw, I've updated the recipe too. Hope u had a great Diwali ...Ours went on fine too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh ok, then it's fine. Thank you ones again.

    I got sick the day before festival and so was in off mood and so could make only katlis for Diwali ( and even though i shouldn't have taken sweets, ate lots of them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Nimi : I knw even I cant resist when it comes to sweets :) Take care and get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, at last I made it... This peda is drool worthy, literally fingerlicking good... awesome!
    Thanks for a great and simple recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Nimi : You always make my day with ur comments. It really gives such a nice feeling when someone tells that I've tried & it came out well....Thanks for ur regular feedback Nimi! :)

    ReplyDelete