Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Showing Off....& some mobile talks ;)

For the past 8-9months or so, one often asked question from my friends and relatives is : So whats the new mobile model u got? Yes everyone knws abt my mobile mania....But the truth is for athe past months I havent turned my eye towards mobiles or I didnt even think of getting a new one........and slowly now I've started browsing the mobile sites again.....so back to form :)

My first mobile was Nokia 3315 and that was the only model I dont have with me now. I got it exchanged when I got my 6610i and only later I regretted that I shouldnt have given that.....as it wud have filled in my museum now.

Now just a sneak into my mobile showcase: **Beaming with pride **
Yup I m showing off.....whats in it?!

I have already written more abt my Nokia 6610i
here



Nokia 7610 : I got this on a tamil new yr day its lil heavy but stylish in look!


Next is my Sony.....I was very stubborn that no other brand is as gud as Nokia till I started using Sony. Its equally gud and this is the one I m currently using.


And my search for Nokia 1600 is here


As of now these are the 4 mobiles I own....Hmm....I wish & hope I'll be back sooner with more numbers in my showcase.......;) (Hope hubby doesnt read this post).

And before I close....Dont forget to take up the survey on the right sidebar!

3 comments:

  1. My God! U surely are crazy abt these things. I have only one and it's a motorola V3i. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you surely hav a collection..i don't even use mobile here now i am feeling that i am living in some other world:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great.keep it up.Continue your passion.. it will helpful for others :)

    ReplyDelete