Monday, December 14, 2009

Nutty Marie Biscuit Dessert - The quickest one!

I tried Nags Mom's delight yesterday with my so called oven and to my surprise it came out perfect, who cares about the look when it tastes yum yum :)
Nutty Marie Biscuit Dessert
Ingredients:
Powdered Marie Biscuits - from 5 biscuits
Sweetened Condensed Milk / I used thickened milk- 4 tbsp
Coco powder - 2 tbsp
Chopped Cashewnuts - 5
Butter - 1 tsp just to grease

Nutty Marie Biscuit Dessert
Method:
1. Grease the container with butter.

2. Layer the powdered marie biscuits into the container and press it till it is even. It will be 1 inch in thickness if you are using 5 biscuits.

3.Pour the condensed milk covering the powdered biscuits. I didnt have condensed milk and that didnt stop me from trying it....so what I did was I thickened the milk with 1tsp of sugar added and used it, no compromise in taste.

4.Next layer is the coco powder. Sprinkle it until the condensed milk layer is totally covered. Then lay the chopped cashewnuts on the top of the coco powder layer.

5.Bake it for 10mins at 180deg C. It came out just fine in my oven itself...so am sure it would come out well in any oven ;) Cool it and serve.

Nutty Marie Biscuit Dessert
I refrigerated it for 10mins as I like it chilled. Now what are you waiting for, just scoop out and enjoy......Isnt that a quick dessert?!

27 comments:

  1. Nice crumbly treat,sounds like biscuit pudding,nice click and yummm

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would make a great dessert..Beautiful clicks as always..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quick to whip up kids should love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow looks yummy & tempting ...
    Ur blog has a nice collection .......
    Thanks for liking my blog....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely delicious... Gorgeous presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a superb fast dessert, looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy pudding..looks great.Easy and tasty dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to make this and then layer it with some icecream.. lovely
    !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your lovely comment. This is a fabulous quick dessert indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks terrific!Reg your qn-I was drafting the Clime rice and Nags recipe and it got published by mistake

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marie biscuits are something which can be found in every home. But a dessert can be made using them, is something no one could ever think of. Delicious!! Will have to try sometime..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice ooey, gooey sorta dessert..i've been eyeing it too:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice treat to the taste buds,cute space with variety of delectable dishes dear.Following you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks like such a comfort dessert...lovely...and so easy. Beautiful pic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is truly a sinful delight...loved the recipe...now marie biscuits can prove useful for me...:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks interesting..with Marie biscuits!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I thought it was an excellent blog, that information has been very helpful in my life, I am a desserts lover, so I really enjoyed this reading, this weekend I want to do one! Thanks for this great moment!

    ReplyDelete