Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another year has passed us........!

Another year passed......!! 2009 has been a happening year for me.......One of the most memorable enjoyable moment was when me and mittu saw each other......she was a dream come true! She was born on June 19th Friday, it fortunately happened to be my appas bday......Isnt that a true blessing!? After that it has been a total enjoyable roller coaster ride for me .

Next is my blogs addi(c)tion........I started this blog in Feb 2009 and its not even a year still I am very close to it. Only after the birth of the kiddo I started taking this blog even more serious and worked on it inspite of all the sleepless nights and tight schedules...it was challenging actually ;) Now I am soo so addicted that I cant stay away from it even for a day. I thoroughlly enjoy clicking the colors of food......Here are some of my fav clicks:

Corn in Onion sauce

Bread Besan Toast


Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous new year!
!

14 comments:

  1. Lovely recap of this year...Hugs to ur little princess and wishing you & ur family a very happy and prosperous new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year to u, mittu and everyone else at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colorful year , wishing another fantastic one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. those are some lovely dishes.. Wishing you a very happy 2010. May all your dreams come true.

    Cheers,
    Siri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish you and your family a Very Happy New Year.:)

    Lovely collection...everything look too good:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful year ahead, Sharmilee!Looking fwd to many more such clicks and recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a wonderful compilation! Good to see all those beautiful clicks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish you a very happy and prosperous new year dear.. :)
    so many eye catching snaps.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a treat to watch your pictures. Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely pics... i am in love with your peanut ladooos. next adhu try panren. kekumbodhe sapdnum pola iruku. sounds healthy too.

    amazing pics sharmi. u rock.

    ReplyDelete
  11. loved your pictures.especially the kulli paniyaram one, ver cute.Happy New year and also Wishing you a wonderful toddler time up ahead :)....

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Mahima : Sure try pani paru..am sure u'll like it!

    Thanks everyone for ur lovely wishes and comments abt my clicks...It sure boosts up my confidence :)

    ReplyDelete