Sunday, April 4, 2010

Macroni in Milk Peppery Sauce in 15mins!!

A month ago happened to taste this macroni at office, they served it as a evening snack. So the next day when the cook came to serve the snacks.....I asked him the recipe and this is the 1st time I am remembering a recipe without jotting down and it came out as it should. Thats just becos its so simple, with less ingredients and it takes only 15mins (this is the main hightlight for me to try this) altogether...hmm my kind of recipe it is! Isnt that very quick....Hmm come lets get on to the recipe:
Macronic in Peppery Milk Sauce
Ingredients:
  • Macroni - 1 packet [I used Bambino shell type]
  • Milk - 1 cup
  • Pepper - 3 tsp
  • Onion - 1 Sliced lengthwise
  • Ginger garlic paste - 2 tsp
  • Oil - 2 tsp
  • Green Chilli - 1 finely chopped
Method :
  1. Add 2 cups of water, let it boil now add the macroni cook for 5 mins in medium flame.Strain water and keep aside.

  2. Heat oil, add ginger garlic paste, onions.....saute till onions turn light brown, then add green chillies saute.Add the cooked macroni, milk and mix well till all is combined and should look creamy...this will take another 5 mins.

  3. Sprinkle pepper, stir for 5more minutes....hmm ur peppery milk macroni is ready to serve.
So did I keep up the promise.....?! Yes its done in 15mins...Try it out for urself and see!!

Macronic in Peppery Milk Sauce
NOTE : The milk tends to get absorbed soon so serve it straight from the stove.

And I am sending this to Creative saga's Pasta event

23 comments:

  1. Quick and easy to prepare..
    Looks delicious dear :-)
    Thx. for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, tht's a nice recipe Sharmilee... will try it out soon...

    Dev

    ReplyDelete
  3. That 15 mins captured my eye to get into this blog and I am glad I came here ..

    This is a definitely must try recipe dear..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats simple and delicious macroni..

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fav' breakfast. Easy to fix in few minutes.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice simple yet tasty recipe.Nice click too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so yummy with wonderful clicks.

    Pavithra
    www.dishesfrommykitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Sharmilee, I too prepare this kind of 15 mnts pasta for my daughter...Instead of sliced onion and garlic paste ,i add cheese and boiled veggies..even i too sometimes had this and loved to take it...I wil now try ur recipe for sure and for a change....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous pasta dish..looks amazing Sharmi..

    ReplyDelete
  10. that looks really yummy and nice recipe...Thanks a lot for sending this to my event..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quick and easy recipe, will try this.
    Macroni looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great macaroni recipe. pasta is my comfort food and am gonna try this asap. lovely click too sharmee.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a simple and yum looking pasta ! Lovely pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pasta looks yummy and awesome click !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simple and good - must try this for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simple and delicious mac dish!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brilliant photography..Love your space :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sharmi,
    this one is a real simple and delicious dish.
    It became an instant hit the i tried it!
    And since then, have been preparing this often ... thanks again for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Nimi : I like this too..Isnt that very quick and tasty too?!

    ReplyDelete