Friday, April 17, 2009

Eggless French Toast (Savoury version)

Coming to the recipe today....I tried eggless french toast from Mahimas blog sometime back and it turned out to be a very good snack for a sunday evening! Check out my eggless french toast sweet version here.

Eggless French Toast

Before I give the recipe....want to share with u all that here is my first award and I m excited in receiving this. Thank you so much Priya, U made my day!

Ingredients:
  • Bread - 4 slices
  • Rava - 1/2 cup
  • Yogurt - 1/2 cup
  • Big Onions chopped - 1/2
  • Red chilli powder
  • Coriander leaves chopped - 1 tbsp
  • Salt
  • Turmeric powder - a pinch
  • Ghee to toast
Method:
1. Mix the above ingredients except bread and make a thick batter
2. Dip each bread slice in the batter and coat both the sides well with the batter.
3. Heat a tawa. Add 1/2 tsp ghee, flip and toast the bread slices till its golden brown on both the sides.
4. Serve with tomato sauce.
Eggless French Toast


1) Add the logo of the award to your blog - Added
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you - Linked
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs (Only if you like) - This is my 1st time so will follow the rules aptly & will nominate only 7 though my fav list exceeds that...
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog - Done
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blog - Done
And I am passing this to :
Ramya of Ramya Cooks

Oh I m already done with 7 :)
Have a great week!

15 comments:

  1. hey, thanks sharmi and congrats to you too! bread toast looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your Award Sharmi... Wow Eggless French Toast is delectable and a very simple breakfast...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharmilee... I feel really happy to be the one who passed your first award! :) You totally deserve it 'coz I love your blog! And french toast looks like a nice n easy breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! Toast is very tempting!! yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a ton for passing the award to me :) I have tried this from Mahimaa's blog too, nice and easy no?

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the award and the toast looks good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award,Sharmilee!You deserve much much more :)
    I too wanna try mahimaa's eggless toast.It looks so simple and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your first award and thanks for thinking of me.Lovely pic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey ithu to do list la iruku...Thank u so much sharmilee and congrats on your award...sorry couldnt sign into my blog id for few days and thats y the late acknowledgement

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eggless version is really tempting! Congrats on ur award!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Sharmilee on winning the award! May u post many more like this.

    Frensh toasts look yummy. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your award and toast looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your savory french toast sounds really tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Sharmilee, This french toast looks so yum! Yogurt and rava, it has to be good, will try this very soon!!

    ReplyDelete