Friday, July 30, 2010

Apple Chocolate Smoothie

Whenever I visit Pazhamudir I used to read all the new combos of juices/smoothies on the menu board. Only reading dont have the guts to try it out.......;) One such try was this....and it was very tasty. Apple and chocolate will the combo go wrong?! Definitely no!!

I am not a fruits person.........but still knowing the goodness and health benefits of fruits I try to add it in my menu in the form of juices /smoothies. On the flip side, my little one loves apples.......I remember the incident when in a railway station she started crying seeing the apples in a petty shop.......we couldnt buy it as the apples were in the stage of rotting and flies were over it. It really was tough to make the 8 month old understand the reason for not getting her what she wanted :)
Apple Chocolate Smoothie Recipe

Ingredients: (For 2 cups)
  • Apple -1 big size
  • Milk - 1 cup (Preferably chilled)
  • Sugar - 2 tsp
  • Coco Powder - 1 tsp
  • Chocolate chips - just to decorate [If you wish can use a few to blend too which I did]
Method:
  1. Blend the apple, sugar, milk,coco powder and choco chips ina mixer or blender well till its frothy.

  2. Pour it a glass, top it with few choc chips and serve chilled!

Apple Chocolate Smoothie Recipe

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Smoothie !!! Surely a kids favorite !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that sounds wonderful !!! Lovely smoothie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks totally yummy :) the chips on top make it look so pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very lovely and a wonderful combo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwwww.. looks really yummy.. perfect clicks and beautiful presentation !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have everything inhand,will try this for my kids

    ReplyDelete
  7. very unusual combo for smoothie but looks deliciously creamy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yummy and tasty smoothie...refreshing with choc!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love combo juice, didn't know Pazhamudir had it.. This drink looks chocolaty and yumm. Kids will love it (I meant myself .. hehe...)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely and healthy smoothie. Like the idea of adding chocolate in the smoothie. Kids will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. மிகவும் அருமையாக இருக்கின்றது...சூப்பர்ப்...அப்படியே குடித்துவிடுவேன்...அருமை...

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks delicious following you
    http://torviewtoronto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well this reminds me of teh "Pazhamuthir cholai" in Chennai..Looks so so good Sharmi...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous clicks!! Smoothie looks delish.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!!!!! luks deliicous and good presentation
    first time here..u have a lovely space and good collection of recipes.. if u find time visit my blog... happy to follow ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. I too luv choco apple combo..The drink is so delicious to try out..

    ReplyDelete