Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wheat Bread - Pizza

This one was tried even before I owned a OTG.....Now homemade pizzas from the scratch are my fav......which will be soon coming up here. But this instant pizza doesnt munch up your time. I tried it with wheat bread......You can use white bread also. Donno when I am going to start baking bread at home...Its like a dream for me....Is that too much to ask for a baby baker like me? ;)
Wheat Bread Pizza Recipe
Ingredients:
  • Wheat bread slices - 3 [You can use white bread also]
  • Capsicum - 1 chopped thin lengthwise
  • Onion - 1 medium size sliced thin
  • Cheese - 1 small cube [I used britannia flavoured cube cheese]
  • Tomato sauce/Pasta sauce - 3 tbsp
  • Pepper - as required to sprinkle
  • Ghee - 1tsp for toasting
Method:
  1. Heat the tawa, Toast the bread slice on both the sides with little ghee. Spread a tbsp of tomato sauce on one side of the bread, now add the sliced onions and capsicum.

  2. Keeping in medium flame, grate the cheese such that it covers the veggies.Sprinkle pepper on top

  3. Let it stay in the tawa until the cheese melts a little. Repeat this for all the slices. Serve hot and Enjoy every bite!! :)

NOTE : You can also try to add veggies like carrot, cabbage or corn....The toping is endless...its purely ur choice

Wheat Bread Pizza Recipe

20 comments:

  1. I make this for ajay too but with white bread.. :)
    I am sure baking a bread is no big deal for you,sure it will come out nice,soon try and post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make this pizza whenever i feel lazy to make pizza from the scratch...looks yummy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. delicious n wonderful looking pizza...very tempting click

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmmmmm almost all the kids fav bread pizza.. truely tempting and yummy ~!!! By the way wonderful clicks sharmi..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bread pizza looks really good. nice click

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bread pizza looks delicious Sharmi...Loved your clicks...
    Love
    Kairali sisters

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is one recipe that we used to bake almost everyday when we first bought our oven. kids absolutely love this dish. great click as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. super easy recipe and super delicious snack!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is quick and delicious Sharmi...Cheesy Cheesy Yumm Yumm it is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is indeed a useful post for me because i dont have a baking oven and craving for veg,pizzas.wonderful click

    ReplyDelete
  11. yumm.. finally i found out something i can eat for breakfast minus the sauce! thnx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to do this when I dint have a oven...I use to keep it on a heavy tawa and cover it with lid and cook until the cheese melts and the bottom gets crisp..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow wounderfull idea !!! will try this...luks gr8!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i make this quite often as a snack :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. perfect for midnight munchies.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I used prepare in same way,my son's favorite.Easy & yummy one

    ReplyDelete