Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lets Munch : Light Tea Time Snacks - My First Event

Puliyogare/Tamarind Rice/ Puli sadham
Finally I have decided to host an event......So whats it all about?!
I like snacks so much....who doesnt?! What do u like? Share you tea time snacks either cooked or baked preferrably light, the main purpose is to collect and showcase ur snacks and food photography...What are u waiting for get ur ovens baking / tawas steaming / pans roasting......Am looking forward for ur support....and ur entries :)

Here are the rules for this event:
  1. Prepare any tea time light snack.Eggs are allowed...No non-veg please.
  2. Post it in your blog between July 26th to Aug 26th 2010. If you have an older post, please repost between the given period.
  3. Link back to this announcement.
  4. Limit 2 recipes/entries per blog or site.
  5. Hope u use the logo so I am not making it mandatory
Fill in the details below and send it to sharmispassions@gmail.com
Your Name* :
Blog Name* :
Recipe Name* :
Recipe Url* :
Camera Used* :
Email Id* :
Pic of the recipe* : attach it in email (not more than 300 in width)
* - All fields are madatory

If you have any queries, feel free to drop a comment.
If you don't have a blog, you can still mail me with the above details.

35 comments:

  1. count me in ..wil send mine soon...tc and all the best for the event

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice event girl..wish you all the very best and i hope baked goodies are allowed in your event right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice event.. i will try to do post something soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will sure try to participate, enjoy hosting Sharmi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice event.We definitely need snacks during the monsoon :).Will send in some entries.Happy hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent theme and event....will send something. Good Luck hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very interesting dear,will send my entry...

    ReplyDelete
  8. We too love snacks..to much on..Will def send ours soon. Planning to make something today..Happy to participate Sharmi...

    Love
    Kairali sisters

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Parita : Sure baking goodies are allowed too......

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nice Event. Will surely participate.

    I am also conducting events in my blog. Try to participate.

    http://akilaskitchen.blogspot.com/2010/07/event-dish-name-starts-with.html

    http://akilaskitchen.blogspot.com/2010/07/event-celebrating-independence-day-2010.html

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting event, I saw your site on Events and roundup page, would like to participate I can't seem to copy and save the image. could you send it to me
    I have 2 events in my site check it out
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice event ...happy hosting sharmilee...count me in

    Satya
    http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! That's definitely a nice event, is eggs allowed for your event?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shall definitely try to participate Sharmi..

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Torviewtoronto: Now u can copy the logo....have taken out the right click disable option.

    @Umm Mymoonah: Yes eggs are allowed...have updated in rules

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice event, happyhosting .Will definetly send my entries

    ReplyDelete
  17. sounds interesting....will try to post something for the event ..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy hosting Sharmi, will send my entries soon..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely event da. Happy hosting. Wishin u all d success. Keep on rocking.
    My entries are in..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy hosting. Will try to participate ..

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy hosting.I will try to send some entires

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely Event...Will surely send in my entries..

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely event....count me in sharmee...:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice event!! Will try to send my entries..

    ReplyDelete
  25. hi sharmi first time here...would love to participate...will send an entry soon !!!


    Lavanya

    www.lavsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Count me in Sharmi. Entries on the way. Happy hosting and good to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is the first time that i am participating count me too,sharmi..

    ReplyDelete
  28. hi, first time here... count me in... will surely send u my entries!!

    http://rasoithekitchen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. hi nice event .1st time here pl give the e-mail add where this recipe is posted
    my blog
    santoshbangar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. nice event..count me in..i have sent my recipe just now

    ReplyDelete