Sunday, March 1, 2009

Before u get a mobile.....

Finally took off the coming soon tag.....;) Hmm had been waiting for my exam to get over to actively start posting here...As I know i wud be so excited in this topic tat there are chances for me to get distracted :) so I postphoned it myself!

Brand - First filter the mobile brand to avoid confusions....These days most of the brands are gud it all depends on what features ur looking for and the likes u have whether its the design or features or the userinterface.

Mobile sites - Browse through the mobile sites for its detailed features and compare them with other mobiles. Check gsmarena for mobile reviews and user opinions.

Shop Survey - Go in for some shop survey for any offers or price variation.

User Reviews - And importantly read some user reviews n opinions...dont decide purely on that but still u can have an idea on wat is wat....As far as I know, these days 50% of the mobiles comes with some minor defects...If not today it may show it, may be later..So its better to be prepared.You can be well known about the problems n its solutions in user reviews...Its better to be aware of the problem that may occur in future.

Last Opinion - After all these, have last opinion of the sales person becos I feel not all of them will direct u in the right way!

Decide well, Think twice and Go for it...I m sure ur mobile will win ur heart forever!!!!!! :) Enjoying shopping! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment